FX 2000P portable patient monitor
FX 2000P monitor is a multi-functional bedside monitor that enables monitoring and supervision of vital signs of patients at ICUs, operating rooms and at pre- and post- operative wards. It is also designed to work in neonates units.
Owing to its compact construction and internal batteries, the monitor is suited to work as a portable device inside a hospital.
FX 2000P can work as a separate device as well as a part of the FX 2000 and FX 3000 Intensive Care Systems.
FX 2000P ensures monitoring and supervision of the following parameters:
- ECG (limb and pre-cordial leads)
- respiration (reographic method)
- arterial blood pressure NIBP (non-invasive method)
- arterial, venous blood pressure and others IBPs (invasive method)
- pulse oximetry Sp02 (motion and low perfusion tolerant)
- carbon dioxide concentration ETCO2 in patients' exhaled air
- temperature (in two measuring points and theirs difference)
- cardiac output (together with hemodynamic calculations)
- ST analysis (slope and level)
- ECG arrhythmia analysis (20 types optional)
- oxygen concentration in gas mixture
- anesthetic gas concentration : N2O, ISO, ENF, HAL, SEV, DES
- pacemaker detection
- up to 12 waveform channels display
Additionally, if required by the customer, the following options are available:
- drug calculator
- thermal printer
- selectable waveforms sweep speeds
- interactive viewer of monitors screens connected together into a network
- ability of archive transfer and its viewing on a PC
The FX 2000P monitor provides alarms signaling in life threatening cases, when alarm limits of measuring parameters are exceeded as well as the storing of all monitoring parameters.
Owing to a big storage memory the FX 2000P monitors allow storing and archiving information about treated patients and transmitting it to the central station and databases in other IT systems.
Device is CE certified