FX 3000 compact patient monitor
FX 3000 monitor is a multi-functional bedside monitor which enables monitoring and supervision of vital signs of patients at ICUs, operating rooms and at pre- and post- operative wards. It is also designed to work in neonates units.
FX 3000 can work as a separate device as well as a part of the FX 3000 Intensive Care System.
FX 3000 ensures monitoring and supervision the following parameters:
- ECG (limb and pre-cordial leads)
- respiration (reographic method)
- arterial blood pressure NIBP (non-invasive method)
- arterial, venous blood pressure and others IBPs (invasive method)
- pulse oximetry Sp02 (motion and low perfusion tolerant)
- carbon dioxide concentration ETCO2 in patients' exhaled air
- temperature (in two measuring points and theirs difference)
- cardiac output (together with hemodynamic calculations)
- ST analysis (slope and level)
- ECG arrhythmia analysis
- oxygen concentration in gas mixture
- anesthetic gas concentration : N2O, ISO, ENF, HAL, SEV, DES
- pacemaker detection
Additionally, if required by the customer, the following options are available:
- drug calculator
- thermal printer
- selectable waveforms sweep speeds
- interactive viewer of monitors screens connected together into a network
- ability of archive transfer and its viewing on a PC
The FX 3000 monitor provides alarms signaling in life threatening cases, when alarm limits of measuring parameters are exceeded as well as the storing of all monitoring parameters.
Thanks to a big storage memory the FX 3000 monitors allow storing and archiving information about treated patients and transmitting it to the central station and databases in other IT systems.
Device is CE certified