FX 3000C central monitoring station
FX 3000 Intensive Care System consists of bedside monitors: such as the FX 3000, FX 3000MD, FX 2000P and FX 3000C monitor working in a central station mode. Data communication between bedside monitors and the central station is guaranteed by a very fast and modern Ethernet network. This solution enables wide capability of a system expanding further for its needs and its connection to a hospital central computer network.
Besides data transmission between bedside monitors and central station there is a possibility of data transmission between bedside monitors, called an interactive transmission, which allows to remotely view other monitors' screens, and makes the supervision of the whole system easier.
A printer can be connected to the Intensive Care System and a print-outs can be obtained from each monitor working in the network. Also print-outs from the archive of FX 3000C central station are possible.
The possibilities of system configuration are very wide.
FX 3000 Intensive Care Systems assures:
- fast data transmission between monitors and a central station as well as between monitors,
- supervision of all monitored parameters from all monitors connected to the system
- possibility of remote viewing of all monitors
- many system monitoring modes
- full (standard 24 or 48 hrs) data archiving from all monitors connected to the network
- the easy system of adding more new monitors
- print-outs from any monitor starting from the central station or bedside monitor
- print-outs of selected archived data
- full data archiving from the bedside monitors, including:
- all parameters trend's reviewing
- all parameters waveforms reviewing
- arrhythmia analysis and reviewing with searching different types of arrhythmias
Device is CE certified