FX 3000P monitor is a small and light portable patient monitor with basic but also advanced measuring parameters at internal deperatments pre- and post- operative wards as well as in neonatal department.
The compact construction and internal batteries allows transportation of the monitor together with the patient inside a hospital.
FX 3000P ensures monitoring and supervision of the following parameters:
- ECG (limb and pre-cordial leads)
- respiration (reographic method)
- arterial blood pressure NIBP (non-invasive method)
- arterial, venous blood pressure and others IBPs (invasive method)
- pulse oximetry SpO2 (motion and low perfusion tolerant)
- carbon dioxide concentration ETCO2 in patients’ exhaled air
- temperature (in two measuring points and theirs difference)
- cardiac output (together with hemodynamic calculations)
- ST analysis (slope and level)
- ECG arrhythmia analysis (20 types optional)
- oxygen concentration in gas mixture
- anesthetic gas concentration : N2O, ISO, ENF, HAL, SEV, DES
- pacemaker detection
- up to 12 waveform channels display
Additionally, if required by the customer, the following options are available:
- drug calculator
- thermal printer
- selectable waveforms sweep speeds
- interactive viewer of monitors screens connected together into a network
- ability of archive transfer and its viewing on a PC
The FX 3000P monitor provides alarms signaling in life threatening cases, when alarm limits of measuring parameters are exceeded as well as the storing of all monitoring parameters.
Owing to a big storage memory the FX 3000P monitors allow storing and archiving information about treated patients and transmitting it to the central station and databases in other IT systems.
Device is CE certified
- Patient monitors
- Central station
- Telemetry systems